Im so excited to share this post with you all today! Please let me know what you think and if you would try it yourself! Also- don’t be shy to ask my any questions, I would love to help!
Ive been really trying to get in the habit of a healthier lifestyle, my sister and I are going on runs a couple times a week and we are trying to eat healthier so obviously Suja Juices are an awesome meal replacement or a way to add all your necessary fruits and veggies for the day and they taste amazing too! #score!
Suja sent me their 3-day juice cleanse, their drinking vinegars, and their probiotic water to test out and review! I 100% love the probiotic waters, it tastes like a flavored water and all the flavors are delish! I tasted each one of the drinking vinegars and really enjoyed the strawberry balsamic flavor the best! The only thing I didn’t like about the drinking vinegars is that they have stevia in them, and I’m not a huge fan of the flavor of stevia.. in my opinion its basically one of the strongest things you can taste! The 3- day juice cleanse was awesome! Read more about how that went below…
This past weekend I did the 3-day juice cleanse. Basically this means you purchase their specific set of juices and either for 1,3 or 5 days you drink 6 juices each day cutting out food. I wanted to tell you a little about what I thought about it and what I would do differently next time.
Day 1- I was so excited to start this cleanse, I wanted to feel less bloated, I wanted my skin to look healthier and I wanted to overall just feel better. I was reading Suja’s website before starting the cleanse and it says “don’t eat, unless you are active or just plain hungry” and I thought well I want it to benefit me the best that it can so I didn’t eat anything on day 1 other than all 6 of the juices. I spread the 6 juices out, drinking 1 about every 2hrs or so. Close to dinner time on day 1 I was super hungry, but didn’t eat anything. I had a small headache all day but obviously just assumed that was normal.I lasted one whole day on just the juices!
Day 2- I woke up in the morning feeling so great! Usually I feel so sluggish in the morning but I felt energized and ready to go! I continued with drinking my juices. Close to dinner time again I was even hungrier than day 1 so I decided I needed something to eat. On their website it gives a small list of food you can eat if you’re hungry so I replaced one of my juices with a baked sweet potato (which finally relieved my headache, lol).
Day 3- This day was the hardest for me. I woke up still feeling really good but was so hungry, I ended up only doing half the day of juices and then eating pizza for dinner 🙁 I couldn’t take it anymore lol.
What I learned from doing this overall was:
- Don’t make yourself completely starving, its better to eat a healthy snack then give up in the last couple hours for pizza… am I right!? If I do it again I will definitely eat at least one healthy food each day. I would recommend not ruining the whole thing with pizza like me….
- It was so awesome waking up in the mornings feeling awake and energized and ready to take on the day!
- I loved feeling overall healthier and having more energy.
- I did get a headache each day but I think eating a little something could have totally solved that issue.
- I definitely felt less bloated.
- The juices make you so thirsty so make sure you’re drinking tons of water to stay hydrated.
- I did start to feel that having the same juices each day started to feel a bit repetitive.
Overall, I did think it was a really good cleanse and I would totally do it again in the future! Please let me know if you have any questions, I would be happy to answer! You can comment down below, email me or dm me on Instagram!