Its almost Valentines day! I made this cute recipe, shortbread cookies replicating the “valentines day” candy, sweethearts! I think they turned out so cute and they are so incredibly easy to make! They are cute to make for friends or family or kids! My family loved them, they were all gone within the next two days! lol! Let me know if you make them and how they turn out for you!
- 1 1/2 cups salted butter softened, 3 sticks
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- pillsbury white frosting
- food coloring
- sparkly writing gel
- preheat oven to 325 F degrees
- blend butter until smooth in a large bowl using an electric mixer set at medium speed. slowly blend in the confectioners sugar. add flour and mix until well blended.
- roll out dough and cut out with heart shape cutter.
- bake for 12 to 15 min. do not let it get brown.
- let cool and mix white frosting with food coloring, spread on cookies and then write words with sparkly gel.