Hey guys! I made this Coconut Almond bread because anything almond flavor is my favorite. I was surprised at how easy and simple it was to make and how good it came out! I love to make Banana breads or Lemon breads, so i thought why not try a new flavor! It is so moist and very dense. It definitely has a strong almond flavor but i think next time i’ll use a little more of the coconut flakes. I put a drizzle of honey over it before i ate it and it was delicious! Let me know what you think when you make it or let me know your favorite bread recipes!
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2-1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- Spray 9x5 loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a mixer, combine eggs butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add flour and milk, alternating a little at a time.
- Add almond extract, salt, baking powder and combine.
- Add coconut and pour into pan.
- Bake 1-1/2 hours until a took pick comes out clean when inserted